We are always looking for Pack Members:
Paws on Patrol Pet Sitting & Dog Walking LLC is an established and well-loved pet sitting and dog walking service based in Hamilton Twp. Mercer County New Jersey. As we continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for new team members. The nature of our business allows us to offer an independent and flexible work environment for reliable, organized animal lovers with excellent time management skills. We are seeking responsible pet-lovers in service area to join the team. If we are not currently hiring we will keep your application on file for future consideration.
**All Paws on Patrol LLC employees are Independent Contractors.
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Pass a thorough criminal, employment, and reference check
• Be team players with a deep appreciation for animals. Previous pet care experience is a plus!
• Be honest, reliable, and flexible
• Be service oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service
• Be able to work independently and in all weather conditions
• Have a valid driver’s license and reliable, cell phone, insured transportation
• Maintain a daily schedule log and accurately manage schedule of appointments
This is a perfect opportunity for a college student or retiree looking to supplement their income that has a passion for pets. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Pet Sitting Job” in the subject line.
Thank you very much for your desire to join the team
Paws on Patrol LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Paws on Patrol provides a wide range of pet care services including dog walking, pet sitting, Pet waste removal, pet sitters, Dog training